We are looking for an experienced Fabricator to join our company. We provide complete steelwork solutions for clients. Manufacturing in carbon and stainless steels for structural, mechanical, architectural and bespoke equipment projects we have built our reputation over 20 years as a high quality engineering company. As a Fabricator you will be joining a highly skilled and well established team and working for a modern forward thinking company.
- Previous experience ideally in a medium to heavy engineering environment
- Ability to read fabrication drawings and follow detailed specification instructions
- Mathematical ability – must be confident with angles and measuring etc.
- Use hand held equipment in welding and metal fabrication including mag process welding plant, grinders, drills, oxy/acetylene cutting equipment
- Self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a safe manner following health, safety, environment and quality guidelines and instructions