Westbury Park Engineering was awarded this project based on our ability to supply the project fully; all the way from detailed design through to on-site commissioning.
The key components of this project were
- Four new aeration lanes which include the innovative design for the support mixers, penstocks, weir plates, electrical containment, stair and platform structures.
- Inlet works – Access steel, weir plates, and stainless steel waste chutes
- Final Settlement tanks – Access steel work, davit connections, pipe supports and cable containment
- RAS and SAS – Access steel work, pipe supports and cable containment
- ASP Feed pumping stations – Access steel work, pipe supports and cable containment
- Sand filter areas – Davit points and access steel work