At Westbury Park Engineering, we pride ourselves on our ability to work in short time frames and with tight dimensional tolerances. These two areas of expertise – much valued by our clients – are exemplified by our Access For All railway station project during which high levels of skill were required.
The units in this project were completed in just three months, inclusive of the custom-made stainless steel handrails.
Scope of Works
- 3 Number 2 tier staircases – 52.2 Tonnes
- 3 Number lift shafts – 22.1 Tonnes
- 2 Number link bridge – 42.8 Tonnes
- 6 Number trestle supports – 18 Tonnes
- 3 Number Landing lobbies – 16 Tonnes
Total weight of the project – 151.1 Tonnes